Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nicodemus The Cat

This was my grandma Peurrung's cat named Nicodemus.  When I was growing up whenever we went to my grandma's apartment he was sitting near the front door.  She would change the bows around his neck so it was always fun to see what she chose.  I ended up getting him several years ago because he was pretty broken from so many falls.  I enjoy putting things together so I felt like I could fix him and now he sits near my door.  I always think of my grandma when I look at him and I am honored to have him.  I don't remember the history of how she got him but I love his name.   Here is what I found out about the history of his name Nicodemus.

1 comment:

  1. so cool!!! awesome that you were able to fix up so well. Great seeing you a few weeks ago, hope to again soon!

    ReplyDelete