Sunday, October 31, 2010

Birthday and Halloween weekend

My birthday just happens to fall the day before my favorite holiday Halloween.  Who doesn't like Halloween.  Watching scary movies, eating candle apples, dressing up and eating my favorite candies mini butterfingers and Reese cups.   I normally take the day off and do something fun.  This year it fell on a Saturday so I took Friday off and decided I needed some kind of pampering.  I read about this Korean bath house called King Spa And Sauna.  I was just going to enjoy all the sauna rooms and baths but decided I needed a scrub.  I got the best scrub/massage and felt like I had been on a vacation when I left after 3 hours.  That may become my new birthday ritual.

Bear in Heaven



Friday night I went to a concert with some friends.  I had not yet been to this new venue called Lincoln Hall and heard great things about it.  Was one of the best venues to see lives music.

On Saturday I went to my favorite places in the city called Garfield Park Conservatory.

 Dinner with friends made my Birthday complete.
Thanks everyone for all the Birthday wishes!!

1 comment: