Saturday, April 17, 2010

Funny

I love to swim.  Its something I've done since I was very young.  I have so many memories of spending time at the neighborhood pool with my friends smelling like chlorine,  getting goggle marks on my eyes and eating ice cream every chance I could.   I was on the swim team when I was 6.
I loved swim meets eating jello out of the box to give us energy. It would turn your fingers whatever the color of the flavor of jello.  My mom saved my ribbons I won and I still have some of them. Now  I swim about a mile a week and its my favorite workout because I don't have to worry about sweating.  It feels like mediation when I'm gliding through the water.  About 6 years ago I discovered a radio you could get that was waterproof so I could enjoy music while swimming.  Then I discovered ipod waterproof containers so I can listen to my favorite tunes while swimming.  It really helps motivate me and I even sing to myself underwater!  Only problem is swimming makes me very hungry so I always want to eat a bag of chips when I'm done!

 

My sister and her kids in Australia don't see to many VW Beatles over there so when they see one they do that whole punch buggy thing.  Being a kid at heart myself several years ago I have been spotting this pink pig bug car and couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it. I told my sister and her family about it and they loved that someone would do that. One time I was on my bike and I heard this oinking sound in the distance and it was the car! I was cracking up and almost fell off my bike.  I finally found this photo on line and wanted to share it.

pink pig car by funnybunnytoes

No comments:

Post a Comment