Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day



They say its the official last weekend of summer.  I decided to spend mine with my family in St. Louis.  My first road trip there in a very long time.  I normally fly there so my 5 year old car with only 25,000 miles on it was excited and so was I.  I wondered on my drive how Labor Day holiday came about.

Things I did in St. Louis:  some time by the pool, eating, went for a run with my brother Pete around Creve Coeur lake. local brew pub Schlafly Brewing, bike ride, St. Louis Cardinal Game vs. Cincinnati Reds, more eating and drinking.  The weather was perfect all weekend and enjoyed spending time with my family.  Thanks everyone for all the fun!  Mom for all the cooking, Pete for treating the beers and Dad for getting my car washed/gassed up. Great way to end my summer and bring on fall!!


1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH look at that photo. HAHAHAAH. Love you Amy! Great weekend.

    ReplyDelete