Sunday, August 29, 2010

Closing Out Summer


Oh the last days of summer.  Oh so sad to see it go.  But Fall is my favorite time of year...sorry summer.  I will miss summer for being able to swim my laps outside, biking to work, the extra daylight,  flip flops,  seasonal fruits and veggies, outdoor dining and festivals.  I had a pretty good summer but they do always seem to fly by.  I still feel like I'm going back to school and feel the need to buy new clothes and get school supplies.  I look back on the list of what I wanted to do at the beginning of summer and I did a lot but still have a few things to do.  Next weekend I will be visiting my family in St. Louis so I hope I can get a few of them in while I'm there.  Here are some photos of the summer.


My other bike/vintage Schwinn

2 comments:

  1. Amy, I just LOVE your photos and look forward to your visit and the photos and all the fun things you will be doing while here....Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I am excited for fall! but will definitely miss the extra daylight, summer food and baseball (looks like we won't have any fall baseball :)

    ReplyDelete