Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Nieces and Nephews.


I think I have some of the best nieces and nephews.  Ok maybe I am biased but really they are all great and have the Peurrung quality of goofiness, competitiveness, and best smiles out there!  I can't say enough about how great their parents did raising them and its always a joy to be around them.  I'm one lucky aunt.

My oldest brother Pete/Janice's Kids
Emily:  The oldest and smartest of the bunch.  You were such a good kid and have grown into a beautiful woman.  You married a great guy! And you remind me so much of your mom.  Elegance and grace.



Michael: Great sense of humor of both your parents and first boy.  You got the artistic and math gene.  Lucky you!  You and Laura make a great team.  You always have a way of making everyone laugh. You love beer!


Maggie: Your dad always says you remind him of me.  I don't know if that is good or bad.  I think good.  You like order, klutzy, music, photography and kind of goof! Don't worry you won't grow out of it if your anything like me!


My sister Lori/Russel's kids:
Grace: Other twin.  You are your namesake.  Elegant and smart.  I love watching you get on point in your ballet shoes.  Your postcard collection is amazing and love all the Jane Austin type period movie/books.  So I guess that makes you a romantic.


Emma: Twin 2. Your outgoing, creative and always watching out for people.  Your great soccer player.  And you love those Vampire, Sci-Fi, Fantasy type books/movies.  So guess that makes you a dreamer.


Kate: The old soul who always says the most interesting things.  Your mom called them katisms and I love that your so curious and kind.  And your room is so much more clean that your sisters!




Adam:  Cheeky boy you are.  You have to survive with 3 older sisters.  You love sports and games.  And oh the Lego's!!


My Brother Steve/Sharon's kids:
Jack: Your just like your dad.  Quiet and mischievous.  Great at sports.  You love to be outside! 

Daniel: Youngest of them all.  He is a boy full of energy, silly and has no fear.

My sister Julie/Jim's kids:
Spencer:  Calm and easy going.  Can eat a lot!  You love sports and play well with others.

Megan: You love to swim and your really great at it.  Your so sweet and cute.  You have such a pretty bedroom!


3 comments:

  1. nawww thanks amy!! And I would have to agree with your conclusion, definitely a romantic :D
    I love this post, so cute! :P
    Miss you!!
    Love Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks amy! :)
    this is an extremely awesome post, your such an awesome aunt! :)
    LOVE YOU!
    xxxx

    p.s. i should inform you that our room has actually been clean for 2 weeks :P its so shocking! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo sweet! :) but you're wrong on one thing: I am definitely not the smartest! maybe just the best at acting like I know everything. probably why I am in public relations!

    ReplyDelete