Monday, August 2, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Flowers!

I can't tell you how much I love giving and getting flowers.  They brighten up your day and make you feel good to get them.  I try to buy them when I can especially at the farmers market or in the dead of winter when having something so beautiful and alive in my house make me feel warm and happy. 
Flowers remind me of so many things, people, places and events in my life.  I will always remember my sister in law Janice for the great arrangements and love of flowers she passed on to those around her. 
From my nephew Micheal's wedding-they are on my desk at work
From my niece's Emily's wedding












My favorite flowers are tuberose which smell very fragrant just as the sun sets.  I also love Lilly's because they smell really amazing and are so big and bright. But really I love them all!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, Amy:
    Finally got on your "blog" and it's amazing!! I love it and all the photos of the flowers and comments about the ones you love!! How can I get to the blogs without going to Facebook?

    ReplyDelete