Monday, July 19, 2010

Pitchfork Weekend.



Pitchfork music festival is three days of great music, seeing some new friends and some old friends,  sunshine, heat, beer, water, some food, dancing, sunscreen, sing alongs,  and so much more.  I've been going to this festival since it began and always seem to enjoy hanging out with different groups of friends all enjoying the music together in the hot summer sun of Chicago.  This year 2 of the three days were sold out so it was really packed.  I say every year not sure I will go back but I keep doing so.  Was also great to have my niece Maggie up for one day.  She seemed to enjoy her first music festival and I think she may just come back! I'm only sorry I didn't get a photo of us together!  Maybe next year? Also thanks to my friend Carter who got me a pass for the weekend! Rocking good time! Thanks everyone for another fun festival.

3 comments:

  1. so upset i couldn't be in those photos!
    But soooo happy i saw you!
    OH OH! Sept 25th weekend? free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And definitely count on wayyy more photos next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, cute, cute picture of you + john!!

    ReplyDelete