Monday, May 17, 2010

Summer List

Things I want/will do this summer:

  1. Play Putt Putt Golf.
  2. Surf lake Michigan.
  3. Skip work go to a Cubs game-I'm a Cardinal and Reds fan so would be nice if it was one of those teams they play.  Sorry Cubs fans!
  4. Long bike ride in Michigan and Wisconsin.
  5. Go to Pitchfork music fest.
  6. Visit my family (Austin, St. Louis & Algonquin)
  7. Volunteer
  8. Give 50 hugs in one day.
  9. Kayak along the lake front.
  10. Canoe Chicago River.
  11. Tour Half ACRE3Floyds and Two Brothers. Learn more about beer.
  12. Hit the farmers markets as much as possible.
  13. Cook a meal for my friends
  14. Go to street/music festivals
  15. join a team or goup
  16. work on my novel
  17. get a new job or 2nd job
  18. go to a drive in movie
  19. Take more photos
  20. help a friend in need
  21. take a class on blogs
  22. find/talk to someone I haven't seen in a long time
  23. get better at playing scrabble 
  24. grow herbs
  25. go sailing and not get sea sick



If anyone would like to join or help me please feel free!

    2 comments:

    1. you are writing a novel!?! so cool. love the list!! i think mag and me are going to copy and make similar ones :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Did I ever tell you that I stole this photo off of facebook and it is STIIL my background. I love it.

      ReplyDelete